Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fall is here!

Fall is my favorite season. In Memphis, it's still 80 plus degrees, but, there is something different about the gentle wind and the leaves that gives us hope that cooler weather is just around the corner. Lloyd and I spent the weekend at the lake, and as the kids and I returned home today we stopped off at the pumpkin patch just outside of Milan, TN. Harrison had saved $9 and he practiced his math skills as he decided based on price which to pick from the cream of the crop. Grayson couldn't quite grasp why her $2 wouldn't buy the biggest pumpkin in the yard, but, we were able to leave without too many tears.



Tomorrow is the first official day of fall. Enjoy my favorite season. Happy fall to all of you, and watch out, Grayson... don't fall!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Shann! What cute pics! You've become quite the little blogger...can't wait to see you! What's this I hear about a girls trip???